As I mentioned in the podcast, Expedition Research and I have teamed up on an off the grid and camping cooking option for preppers. There are quite a few options available when it comes to off the grid cooking, and this charcoal grill isn’t meant to be a replacement, it’s a way to add another cooking option.
I wanted to do a short review on the grill, and then I’ll be doing a few videos in the near future that are more in depth about how this works, and why it is a great option for off the grid cooking.
Burn Time: Between 2 and 4 hours.
Burn Temp: 450 to 500 degrees (uncovered)
Here is some more info about these grills…
• Something that is useful today, as well as a bug out situation
• Easy to store & transport
• Easy to use (1 Match to light)
• Easy cleanup (hiding your tracks)
• Coconut charcoal doesn’t smell like regular charcoal does (chemicals)
• No smell at all (unless your cooking something that will smell)
• Smokeless as possible (only smokes for the first 2 minutes)
• Low light output (almost none)
• Long burn time (Over 2 hours cooking time 4 hours total burn)
• Burn temperature between 450 and 500 (depending on how you are using it)
They are currently available at Amazon Here: https://www.amazon.com/Blaze-Charcoal-Pack-Engineered-Stainless/dp/B01N6MYNR2